At work and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At work and.....

the "Pine and Needle" are wrecking havoc on my hands, arms and feet. They started last night and have eased off and on during the day. Right now they are wearing me out!! I wish I could home and suffer in peace. I already take 1200mg of neurotin a day.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

I am just now weaning off of 2400mg of neurontin because I am trying topamax....I could feel the exact moment I hit the 3 hr mark. My skin would start crawling, the pins & needles would start & the tingling in my arms, legs & back would cause me to hardly be able to sit still at my desk or in my car! So, I can totally understand where you coming from. My heart goes out to you!
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Ugh, yeah. The "needles" have hit my other hand and foot.
      Not as extreme as my right side was but super annoying.

Last night I woke up with my left hand having a super attack.
      Felt like my initial incedent. I was able to shake some of it off luckily.. Neuro said we may up the Neurontin doses.. just taking 3 a day at this point./

Comment

Working...
      X