No announcement yet.

does ms make you look exhausted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dark circles under the eyes and the eyes themselves tell my story. I always put on make up first thing in the morning but that's it. Sometimes I feel pretty but most of the time I don't like the way I look at all. I think that makes me feel even worse. But sometimes it just takes too much energy to get my hair done every 5 weeks like I should because its a hassel. Same thing with having my nails done. It makes me feel good but it's just one more thing I have to put on my overwhelming things to do. I've put on weight because of the fatigue and the eyes are not sleep deprived because I take Ambien every night . I get plenty of rest and sleep. I too look my mother and I hate that. Not that she is not a beautiful woman it's the inside I don't want to be like!

Comment

To paraphrase Fran Lebowitz when she was asked if she minded having her picture taken, she didn't because she'll never look better than she did at that moment.

For the most part, I notice sagging skin and more wrinkles. Even with MS and aging, I guess I still have vanity.

Comment

lol and you would be surprised what some men put on concealer get their nails done etc....

so, yup matt truck look still for me! so, how can we fix this?? i'm sure your all poppin a ton of vitamins like me, drink water, eat fairly well.

so, hmmmmm besides cocooning ourselves what would work to help out the tired look thing??

I'm not so much talking about looking great. lol. i just am tired of hearing oh you ok you look exhausted. my family came over and took me outside prior to my dx to say listen you have to make changes you look very ill.

yea no kidding, wanna take my family for a week?? please please ha ha just kidding!

i've heard ice cubes on eyes in am. can help with dark circles. anyone else have a homeopathic?
        Jen Dx'd 5/11
        "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Working...
        X