tired, frustrated, worried....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tired, frustrated, worried....

I met someone online and just last week was the five year anniversary of our first date. One day I guess we plan on getting married. But just don't know anymore.

Going into the relationship he told me that he had an auto-immune disease and what all can happen. I stuck with him, prepared to do what needs to be done.

I moved 100 miles away from family and friends to be with him.

Then last year I was given the ultimate April fool's joke that was no joke. The second opinion by an expert, said yes, you have MS.

Since then, well before just now I know why, I have been struggling with things. I am the breadwinner as he can no longer work and hasn't in over three years.

I tried going to school, before I knew, but now I am stuck with a student loan and an unfinished degree. I just can't work and attend school even if it's online. I can't concentrate and I am just plain too tired.

I am worried about my future. He can't work, luckily now he finally got on disability so he will help with a couple bills.

I am just so tired and cranky that I feel like I am starting to get resentful and hating this place where I live and maybe him. He's a pack rat and I just want to toss everything and start over basically.

I am supposed to take care of him, but who is going to take care of me?

Things are still too tight now that I have to pay back the loan, without the benefit of a better job, I will never be able to save money. That worries me.

I am not even sure why I am writing this.
    I guess I am delaying taking my shot for fear of a reaction. I am too tired to go to sleep. I guess working a 46 hour week in 4 days was a mistake.

Thanks for letting me bend your ears (or eyes).

I am so sorry you are in this situation, but thank you for sharing. Your story might help someone in the start of the journey you are on now.

Personally, as I have said for the reasons you list and more I would not knowingly start a relationship with someone with MS.

As you seem to know regardless of what you decide to do it is crucial that you take care of you first. Please feel free to come here any time and vent.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Working...
    X