New symptom or changed previous symptom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New symptom or changed previous symptom

When I started this flare, I had severe nerve pain in my skin. Then it sort of changed, it was still nerve pain, but it moved from all over my body to my legs and arms only, and it felt like I had been scraped, or a slight stinging sunburn all over my skin - enough that after the memorial day parade where I was outside a whole hour and a half, I had to ask my husband if I had gotten pink and I just couldn't see it.

Went to the doctor just to make sure my UTI is gone, and it is.

Now, the feeling I'm getting in my arms and legs is sort of like tingling, except it hurts! And of course it itches. I can't even tell if I'm still in the flare - I'm not getting the tingling in my nose or toes anymore, but this flare has been atypical from the get go.

Does anyone have any experience with this?
    Diagnosis: May, 2008
    Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

hi yes unfortunately every single night if i do not do my yoga twice a day. i have it right now actually. this was the one huge symptom and my swollen joints and vision issues that finally sent me to a neurologist to confirm the dx of ms.

i strongly suggest yoga. get a beginner's tape. i don't know the why's of it yet if i do my yoga 2x a day i am not in pain, i do spasms still at night somewhat yet i am not in pain.

i don't have flare up's it just seems like this is an everyday thing for me.

good luck to you.even doing leg stretches in bed can alleviate the pain it bites i know. hangin there
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Working...
    X