Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

circulation problems? try this :)

hi everyone

i have been using a product and wanted to share it with all of you.

its called diosmin. in europe from what ive heard ppl need a script from a dr. to get it. i bought it at my natural food store.

the swelling in my feet, hands etc. especially in the summer mos was so extreme i spent a whole lotta time sitting with my feet up.

now i take it each day and my swelling after 30 days has literally disappeared in those areas and my circulation has improved tremendously.

the name of the product i use is lovely legs. sounds odd yet thats the name of it.

i wanted to share this with all of you since the summer is upon is, swelling will be bad for alot as well as circulation. hopefully this will make the summer more tolerable.

good luck let me know who uses it and if it helps!
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

Thanks for the tip Sunshine, I just ordered "Swanson Ultra DiosVein Diosmin/Hesperidin" for $14.99 for a 90-day supply.

Evidently, it helps to have Hesperidin included.

There is lot's of interesting stuff on diosmin, including this:

Support for diosmin’s benefits can be found in a number of clinical trials. For instance, in one study carried out across 23 countries and involving 5,052 patients over a period of two years, it was found that 450 mg diosmin combined with 50 mg of hesperidin daily for six months led to clinically-significant improvements in the conditions associated with chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins. These included pain in the legs, heaviness, a sensation of swelling and cramps.

"chronic venous insufficiency" - now doesn't that sound interesting?

Worth a try, my feet swelling is a real problem.

Comment

Diosmin appears to be a medication rather than a supplement, so this thread has been moved to the appropriate forum.

"Diosmin is a semisynthetic phlebotropic drug (modified hesperidin), a member of the flavonoid family. It is an oral phlebotropic drug used in the treatment of venous disease, i.e., chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) and hemorrhoidal disease (HD), in acute or chronic hemorrhoids, in place of rubber-band ligation, in combination with fiber supplement, or as an adjuvant therapy to hemorrhoidectomy, in order to reduce secondary bleeding. To control internal symptoms of hemmorhoids (piles), it is used with hesperidin." (Wikipedia)

Comment

Thanks o much for sharing, I am going to try this. Thank you
        Kari

Comment

diosmins is a citrus bioflavoniod complex with hesperidin.

it's amazing stuff. i swear by it. my symptoms in my legs have improved tremendously. i'ts worth the money. my swelling is gone in my hands and feet.

that with the tumeric has made flare ups better to handle also with leg pain.

it adds oxygen to our blood, it helps everything just flow better which is what we need.

i really hope everyone tries this and gets relief this summer.
          Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

hi

i really hope everyone's read this thread. this stuff really does work, and i hate to see anyone suffer and if one part of it can be alleviated why not.
            Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

Working...
            X