Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neurologist from East bay to Sacramento??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neurologist from East bay to Sacramento??

I will be moving to CA shortly and need to find a new neurologist. I had luck asking you guys before for reccomendation so thought I'd do it again. In fact I did take the suggestion of a fellow member here and it was the best decision I've made....I will greatly miss my current doc.

And yes, I have already contacted MS Society etc for neuro list, I am looking for personal experiences and recommendation to help me in my own research.

I am willing to travel for the right neuro. I will be living in the Antioch area, which would basically allow me to travel up to a couple of hours anywhere between East Bay and Sacramento areas, and probably areas I'm not even thinking of. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Neurologist in San Jose, CA

I live near San Jose and see a neurologist there. He has a number of MS patients. His contact info is:

Dr. Harmeet Sachdev
    2577 Samaritan Drive - Suite 840
    San Jose, CA 95124
    **phone number removed as per guideline #5. phone numbers can be found in a phone book or online!**

Good luck with your move.

Comment

UCSF

I live in the area and have been seeing a neurologist but am not yet diagnosed. I have mixed feelings about the neuro I am seeing, but wanted to suggest checking out UCSF as they have an MS center. You can easily get their contact information by doing a web search. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X