TNEECGIRL (Linda)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNEECGIRL (Linda)

Hi Linda, just wondering how you are doing. Haven't seen you on the boards in a couple of weeks and hope everything's okay.

Hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

thanks Lisa =)

Hi Lisa =)
    Thank you so much for caring, it means so much!
    I had a neuro appt the 13th of may for a emg/ncv test and the dr. said that it was good...he looked at me like it should be bad with the symptoms I'm having(foot drop in both feet).

well I got to thinking maybe it's my ankles so I made a orthpaedic appt. and he x-rayed my ankles and said the bones where fine and that he thought I needed to see a neuro because in his opinion it was coming from my brain- (not sending signals to pick my feet up). well I told him I was seeing a neuro and he said he was going to fax him what his observation was along to my primary dr.

I just have a gut feeling this neuro is going to stop here,
    I seen one 2 years ago and he did a emg test and sent me on my way. I have gotten so much worse in the 2 years since and have such a hard time walking or using my arms. so depressed and worried he will not do anymore testing. feel like just forgetting it all and trying to cope...but I'ts too hard to try and get through the day like this.

so asking for your prays that when I see him on the 13th he doesn't just send me on my way.
    now I've rambled on about me enough, I caught up on your post and see your having such a hard time!

I read you are getting an appt. with the Mayo clinic, oh I believe that would be the best thing to do! what you've been going through is so frightning and it would be good for them to observe all these terrible episodes.
    I've seriously thought of going there also, I had even thought about going to knoxville because it was a larger city but I see from your expeirence I don't believe that would help.
    let's not give up the fight.... God will carry us through this when we're weary
    God bless you friend Linda

Comment

Working...
    X