Self-Healing, bubble busted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self-Healing, bubble busted?

In a twisted way, the formal MS Dx over a year ago, busted my bubble.....

For many years I would have problems, docs would not listen and gave up seeking answers. I would have problems, like having to crawl to navigate the stairs etc. Many, many times I would think of daring to see a doc, but not wanting to get GOMER'd, I would just struggle thru those periods. Every time I would get better w/o bothering docs, and I was PROUD I made it thru another episode w/o bother a doc. I thought I realy great at self healing, my body would bounce back (mostly) and all seemed kinda well again, for a while.

For most of my life I never expected to get any answers. There were times I tried in vain, and end up giving up seeking any answers. The a new eye doc opened the MS can-o-worms in 2009, and a few tough gruling months seeking a doc that would bother (I was encouraged by my fam doc to seek a FORMAL MS Dx), most neuros/Ms clinics did not want to bother with an ole foggies like me. Too old for drug trials, studies etc.

While I was in limbo, I found MS world and MiniVanMaMa's great linbo island, and learned about MS. So when the formal MS Dx came it was NO SUPRISE! but it sure busted my ego and pride in recovering from (bouts, my pre-MS Dx term) now known to be exaberations or MS flairs.

For me, the MS Dx, was an answer to a nearly life long puzzle I never dreamed would be put together.

I know this is a wierd posting, but it was just something I thought of in recent days, and thought I would share.
    (can't sleep tonite)
    Gomer Dr. of, Been There, Done That
Working...
X