Employment opportunities at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employment opportunities at home

I personally don't qualify for this program but some of you may. I accidentally found this website that if anyone is looking for work at home that collects SSI or SSDI, you should check out this website. I hope the moderators allow this to be posted. The website is: myemploymentoptions.com Hope this helps someone out there. This is a Federal Government program. You may or may not know about it. I didn't but then again I don't qualify.
    littlenutty

thanks for the information. It's always helpful when someone is so kind to share even when the topic doesn't pertain to them.
    What if trials of this life
    Are Your mercies in disguise?
    "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH - I HAVE ONE NTICENTRAL.ORG- I HAVE BEEN WORKING THUR THEM FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS- I DO CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS FROM HOME - BUT IT IS GOOD TO HAVED OTHER OPTIONS THAN NTI- I ALSO COLLECT SSDI.
      I GOT TO KEEP IT MOVIN-
      ;DM.S. + MY STORY = I WILL SURVIVE THIS STORM TOO! AUDREY R

Comment

Hey, Audrey, my friend works for the IRS via NTI. I'm interested in doing something myself. Is it difficult to get started?

“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
        Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Originally posted by jazzgirl View Post
          Hey, Audrey, my friend works for the IRS via NTI. I'm interested in doing something myself. Is it difficult to get started?

HELLO JAZZYGIRL- NOT AT ALL HARD JUST GO TO WEBSITE IT WILL TELL U WHAT YOU NEED!
          I GOT TO KEEP IT MOVIN-
          ;DM.S. + MY STORY = I WILL SURVIVE THIS STORM TOO! AUDREY R

Comment

Working...
          X