Just Venting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Venting

Okay so I know that most healthy people would not be frustrated by this, but my whole family is upstairs cleaning, (we are getting ready to sell our two-story and by a single level home) and I can't go up to help or even hang out because I can't walk up stairs, I am still numb from the knees down. There are days that I hate Multiple Sclerosis. I hate what it takes from me and the way that not being able to control having those things taken away feels. I am sorry to complain, but tonight I am having a hard time and I know that you guys will understand. Thanks for listening to me.

I am so sorry for ALL you are going through. BUt of course its ok to vent..do not ever feel guilty for your honest emotions. And if you were feeling able, YOU'd be there to help another now wouldn't you?

MS as other diseases/issues teach us many lessons.
    Do you know what lessons you are to learn?

And ANGER is a great emotion..most of us do not know how to deal with it either. Your family helps because they are your family.. and I bet they know you'd do the same for them.

Yes, MS stinks..What I do is compare it to something worse..like cancer or another with a terminal disease..that gets me out of my funky mood (once I deal with crying or fussin a bit). I do my "gratefuls"..and try to remind myself ALL I still CAN do..

Continued healing my dear, HUGS,

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Vent away!!!

Vent away and get angery!!! I wish i did it more! feels good to let it out sometimes and ur right we do understand
      DX 10/10, JCV postitive by a lot (said Nuero lol), Betaerson, Gilenya, Tecifidera, Aubagio now on Ocerevus

Comment

Better out than in.

Comment

I agree with you. We downsized 1 /2 yrs. ago. I love it now. So easy to keep clean and the yard is so small, I love it. Lots of flowers around and all the neighbors like it and compliment me every summer.

Downside is that I build my old house, I raised my kids there, had graduation parties, sweet 16 parties, and engagement parties there. So much of my life is in that house and even though I have memories, I miss is so much, expecialy in the summer.

I just keep reminding myself of how much easier it is here and it helps me get through, but MS has ruined a lot for me.

Hang in there and even though I am sad today, there are lots of advantages....The no steps and smaller rooms are really nice. Dh and I are getting closer just cause we do not have as much room to be apart.

JudySz

Comment

Tigergrl vent away as much as you want. It's healthy for you to get it out.
            "Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole."

Comment

galbert58

Your not alone....just frustrating to have to have everything done for us...venting is good...we all need to!!!
              gail

Comment

Tigergirl, I know how you feel. My husband does the housework around here and it gets me angry that I can't. I do cook dinner, though, and do my own laundry so that he doesn't have to do. We have been sorting through things to throw out together, and that feels good.
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Oh Please VENT away! It does feel good. My family went shopping today, I can't as my DD can't lift my wheelchair due to back surgery. I'd love to spend a few hours wondering around Walmart or Target, buy a new mag or book get a coffee & just " hang-out".
                  So please feel free to vent I SO understand!
                  God Bless Nona Judy

Comment

Working...
                  X