Since we are talking bathroom stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are talking bathroom stuff...

I am totally the opposite from Photomama. I must go as soon as I wake up, and continually till about 10:30 a.m. Also, what is the constant peeing about? As soon as I leave the bathroom, I go back because my bladder is telling me to. Since I can't walk well (or quickly) being too far from the bathroom could be a really bad idea. I am 48 and one year into menopause, maybe that's it...who knows. This is what we women have to look forward to? I'm not liking it, not one bit. It could be a combination of both. Lucky us. Anybody else with urgency and frequency?
    Kathy Sue

I not only believe in Miracles....I depend on them.

ugh- sorry!!! If it helps- I've been in the bathroom constantly the last couple days. Making up for *not* going for three weeks? *blush*

But that is kind of how it is for me anyway. Why can't we just have one thing be normal?!

I don't know how to help with that department... other than to say you aren't alone with bathroom worries.

Now- the bladder thing- I don't constantly have to go, but I will go, get up and then feel like I have to go again (which I do need to just a little bit). My neuro says this is a muscle spasm issue. Could this be part of your issue? Or do you just always have to go a lot? Is this a new thing or has it gradually built up as an issue?

I am sure you will get some great advice from the ladies here
    Erin

doing the Limbo since 2005

Comment

Thank you

The more I read the info on this website, the more I see that this has been covered again and again. Thank you ladies for your input. I do appreciate. Yes, it is a dispicable disease, never know where it's going to strike next. "Depends"......they may be my future. Who knows.

Thanks again.
      Kathy Sue

I not only believe in Miracles....I depend on them.

Comment

Kathy Sue, first i love your miracles saying!

I used to have to urinate all the time. DD laughed at me because we couldn't even drive an hr without my having to stop. Now, it's going the other way. Kinda nice at this point, actually. Who knows, such a strange disease, isn't it?

Any chance you have a UTI, btw?
        What if trials of this life
        Are Your mercies in disguise?
        "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Working...
        X