peripheral vision & crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peripheral vision & crying

I started having a problem with tearing in my eyes. It was like they were so tired they just started crying. The tearing is worse in the light.
    Two nights ago I noticed that my vision was narrowing. I don't have the best vision in the world and I have worn glasses since high school. I have always had a good range of peripheal vision. Its hard to describe because its not like I have blinders and tunnel vision, just narrowed.

Hmmm...

Hi katvar,
    It sure sounds like ON to me, at least the narrowing. My eyes have become more sensitive, as well, in the light and they water, too. I find I have to wear sunglasses outside all the time, where I didn't used to. It is actually painful if I don't.

That's just my experience, anyway. I'm sorry you have to deal with the "leaky eyes".
    Still in Limboland - started this journey 3/2010.

Comment

katvar,

I would suggest seeing your eye doctor, Optometrist or Ophthalmologist. Not all vision problems are MS related.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Eyes tearing

I don't have ON and my peripheral vision is fine. But, at age
        58 my eyeballs are getting older and I have presbyopia, an inability to focus clearly on near objects. Without my glasses I can't even read a menu in a restaurant. I'm what they call "far-sighted". I don't need glasses when watching TV or looking at distant mountains. But, anything within
        3 or 4 feet gets increasingly blurry. I wear bifocals and if I'm on the computer looking at the monotor too long my eyes often start tearing. It's not directly related to MS but
        it seems my battle with MS has speeded up the aging process. I look like I'm 50, but I feel like I'm 90.
        Show 'em who's got guts. Don't back down - Brian Wilson
        ******Surfer ED******

Comment

Working...
        X