There are many unsung heroes who provide invaluable support for people living with multiple sclerosis (MS). To recognize these support partners, MSWorld is excited to work with Biogen and other MS organizations on the #MySupportHero initiative during MS Awareness Month.
#MySupportHero celebrates those who play such an important role in providing people with MS help, care, laughs, and inspiration when it’s needed most. This is our way of saying THANK YOU to the family members, friends, healthcare professionals and others who empower the community!
Get involved with #MySupportHero
- Show appreciation to your support heroes on social media using the #MySupportHero hashtag
- Share posts from Above MS and MSWorld’s Facebook and MSWorld’s Pinterest pages that contain the #MySupportHero virtual flower
- Retweet posts from @BiogenMS and @MSWorld_Inc that contain the #MySupportHero flower
- Change your profile picture on social media to the virtual flower – download it here
- You can complete a form to thank your support partner with a virtual flower via email by clicking here or request a postcard that you can send in the mail by clicking here.
Biogen is not involved with content unrelated to #MySupportHero on MSWorld’s website and social media pages.