• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lost Book Of Enki - Zecharia Sitchin

Comment

Originally posted by Simx
      I just finished with "A Case of Need" ... Michael Crichton

"Dr. Art Lee is jailed for performing an illegal abortion resulting in the death of a prominent physician's daughter. Dr. John Berry, Art's friend, knows Art is innocent and sets out to prove it. He encounters resistance and apathy from most people, but he tenaciously searches for the real abortionist to clear his friend's name."

I previously read "State of Fear" ... Michael Crichton

"Peter Evans is an ordinary young attorney, a junior associate of the law firm representing wealthy philanthropist George Morton, a major donor to environmentalists organizations. Mr. Evans believes all the things that he has been told that he should believe, such as the immediate and catastrophic danger of global warming. As events unfold, Mr. Evans receives a practical as well as scholarly education."

I'm reading State of Fear now, and all I want to do is read to find out what happens.
      Dx - 1/07|Started Copaxone - 1/07|Started Avonex - 2/29/08
      "The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." - Robert Frost

Comment

i am sry but havent been here in awhile!

Originally posted by azcoyote
        Alyson, who is the author? I just love scary books!
        the author is beverly barton. If u know of some more good books let me know,

Comment

Anybody read anything by Greg Iles? My FIL turned me on to this guy...he lives in Natchez, MS and is a really great writer. I'm currently reading "True Evil" by him and it's great!
          Jennifer

12/05: MS Dx ~~ 1/06-5/06: Avonex ~~ 8/06-9/06: Copaxone ~~ 12/06: Betaseron ~~ 1/07: No DMDs For Now

Comment

Currently reading.....this thread lol jk jk

I like true crime books. I also have read all the V.C. Andrews books. She is my fav author.
            Did Jesus have MS? Cuz no one understood him either!
            Sometimes I wear stretchy pants.... just for fun!! --nacho libre

Comment

I'm reading Barbara Kingsolver's: High Tide at Tucson and Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
              Love where you are right now.

Comment

I'm reading Barbara Kingsolver's "The Prodigal Summer" it's so good and kind of soothing.

Karen
                " If we didn't laugh we would all go insane" Jimmy Buffett

Comment

I finished the Greg Iles book I mentioned earlier...very good!!!

I started the new James Patterson book, "Step On a Crack" yesterday after church and only have 6 more chapters to go! Very good...grabbed me right from the prologue. Great book!
                  Jennifer

12/05: MS Dx ~~ 1/06-5/06: Avonex ~~ 8/06-9/06: Copaxone ~~ 12/06: Betaseron ~~ 1/07: No DMDs For Now

Comment

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult-Good read

Comment

Rita Mae Brown

I have read the entire series by Rita Mae Brown. Wish there were more.

Comment

My hubby got me tickets for Les Mis for Valentine's Day. I have vowed to reread it before we go. I have about five hundred pages to go in the next three weeks. I am enjoying it because I forgot about so much of it.

Other than that, I read whatever book the local jr. high kids are reading in English class. I grade English papers and so I figure it is only fair to have read what they have.

I also love historical fiction, Laurie King, and [U]The Hardy Boys. I have been collecting them since I was little. My dad and I started together and now I have around 300. I still have some to find believe it or not.

This is a great message board. I will get some new ideas on what to read!

Stacy

Comment

Currently reading a book by Kevin Trudeau called: Natural Cures "THEY" don't want you to know about. MS is included in there. My fiancee didn't realize that I have it (got it from mom for x-mas, but had yet to read it) and saw an info-mercial on it & a 2nd one he has out, and ordered it while I was sleeping. How sweet!

Comment

just started

"Don't sleep with at Bubba" by Susan Reinhardt, so far it is hysterical!

Comment

I'm currently reading The Summer of 1787; the men who invented the constitution by David O. Stewart.

It's a history book, true, but it is very well written. The personalities of all those men who took part in the process are presented very well.

Cheers,

Niko
                              "Avoid making irrevocable decisions when tired or hungry."
                              -- Robert Heinlein

Comment

I've just started reading "Kinfolks: falling off the family tree : the search for my Melungeon ancestors," by Lisa Alther. It's her first work of nonfiction.

Comment

Working...
                                X