I am new here and need urgent help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here and need urgent help!

Hey guys! I am new here and need urgent help! I have been diagnosed as incontinent patient. I have to wear diapers 24/7. I found an online store offering adult diapers in bulk quantity. I wanted to ask that should I give them a try or anyone have any other recommendation? This is the product incontinenceproductsdirect au adult-active-premium-slips-medium
    Last edited by Seasha; 09-24-2020, 11:35 AM.

Originally posted by lillywilliams View Post
    Hey guys! I am new here and need urgent help! I have been diagnosed as incontinent patient. I have to wear diapers 24/7. I found an online store offering adult diapers in bulk quantity. I wanted to ask that should I give them a try or anyone have any other recommendation? This is the product incontinenceproductsdirect au adult-active-premium-slips-medium
    Hi lilly ~

Before you buy bulk quantity, could you ask for a sample to be sent to you?

This way you could try it out, and see if it would work for you.

Good luck!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

• kat
      kat commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Lilly
      There is a new product out for nighttime called Purewick. This is an external female catheter that is non-invasive and super helpful! You can look up the name or we also have a review on our website under wellness. Saved me from skin irritation, uti’s, getting up in the middle of the night... etc. love it.

Try parentgiving for other products.

I had some months of significant leakage quite a number of years ago and I wore Depends 24/7. They were fine, but I wasn't incontinent so I don't have experience with knowing if they'd hold volume well.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hi lilly

Tena is a brand I've seen recommended here before.

Have you been to a urologist? Strongly suggest you do, if haven't. There are things that can help with incontinence such as Botox, self catheterization, and even a suprapubic catheter. These may seem daunting at first, but SO much better than wetting yourself all the time.

Been, there, done it all.

Best of luck!
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
      X