1st day of Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st day of Fall

Happy 1st day of fall everyone! (In the northern hemisphere.) Know many of you with heat intolerance are glad to see cooler temperatures.

(And happy birthday to me! )
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

First, Happy Birthday to you, Kimba!!

And yes, Happy Autumn. We are already experiencing cooler temps and the beginning of the leaves changing color here in the PNW.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba22 View Post
      Happy 1st day of fall everyone! (In the northern hemisphere.) Know many of you with heat intolerance are glad to see cooler temperatures.
      Yes, I'm sure glad for cooler temps!

~ Happy Birthday Kimba!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! ~
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Happy Birthday Kimba! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Fall in the Northeast is my favorite season. Loving it.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Fall is a favorite time of year around here, in midwest, as well. Beautiful as leaves change colors and visiting our cider mills is a big hit around here.

(Just not looking forward to what comes next )
          Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I agree that autumn is a favorite among many in the Midwest, myself included. However now that we live in a Covid-19 world, I want the warm weather to continue as long as possible so that we can extend our outdoor dining and visits with family and friends.

Paula

Comment

Originally posted by RonPaulaD View Post
              I agree that autumn is a favorite among many in the Midwest, myself included. However now that we live in a Covid-19 world, I want the warm weather to continue as long as possible so that we can extend our outdoor dining and visits with family and friends.

Paula
              I totally agree with you!!!
              Kimba

Comment

Yesterday felt like summer. It was muggy and humid. Today it all lifted. Beautiful day! And on my front porch are fall mums.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba22 View Post

(And happy birthday to me! )
                  Happy fall!
                  Happy birthday to Kimba!

Happy birthday to my hubby too.
                  ~ Faith
                  MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                  (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                  - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                  - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                  - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
                    Happy fall!
                    Happy birthday to Kimba!

Happy birthday to my hubby too.
                    Thanks, Mamabug.

Happy belated to your hubby!
                    Kimba

Comment

Working...
                    X