Ocrevus make anyone nervous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrevus make anyone nervous?

I've had my first dose of Ocrevus this year, I couldn't tell you when but I do know since I took it, I am nervous, worry, and have trouble relaxing. These haven't ever been a problem before. Yes, everyone worries, gets nervous but I have always been pretty laid back. Relaxing has never been that big deal.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi,
    I’ve had two doses of Ocrevus and haven’t noticed any increase or decrease in nervousness or anxiety. Is it a listed side effect?

Paula

Comment

I noticed that but it wore off a few days after infusions.
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

I also have had two doses of Ocrevus and haven’t noticed anything mentioned.

Comment

Have not noticed any of these. I have been on ocrevus since October 2017.

Comment

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

On https://www.drugs.com/sfx/ocrevus-side-effects.html it lists things like irritability, depression, etc., but they are supposed to get better, mine aren't. The things I am experiencing are listed under "Side effects not requiring immediate medical attention" It seems like the longer time goes on, the more intense the side effects get. I am due to have my next infusion in November. I don't know if I'll do it. I miss myself. This isn't like me and I've been on 5 different meds over the last close to 17 years and never had any issues like this. Thank you for your replies.

Comment

Do you think maybe what you are feeling is because of the conditions we have been living under ? Covid has changed our lives, we have an election coming up.. life is stressful
              Take care,
              Linda
              Linda

Comment

Working...
              X