sleep paralysis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sleep paralysis?

I started having sleep paralysis a couple years ago and it's still a problem. Just wondered if anyone has any information or experience with this?

It's so weird!
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

I don't think so. What exactly is sleep paralysis?
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Hi Marti.

I have had sleep paralysis for quite a few years. Fortunately, this is not as prevalent as it once was. Just about anyone can experience sleep paralysis, it can be scary when you do experience sleep paralysis but doctors don't get too concerned about it.

This link will give you some of the causes for sleep paralysis but it can happen even if you don't have any underlying medical cause. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000801.htm
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
        I don't think so. What exactly is sleep paralysis?

When I have it I always think I'm dreaming. Trying very hard to wake up and can't move. It's constricting for me. I feel like I'm fighting my way out of the covers and can't get up or awake. It's a real struggle. I've read some medical reports about it relating to MS.
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I get this occasionally, usually when I've let myself get too tired. With me, it doesn't last very long and I just wait it out.

Comment

Working...
          X