3 year anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 year anniversary

I made it to 3 years after dx, learned a lot about my condition and my resilience.

a terrible introduction/attack of MS 3 years ago but not a peep from it since. I’m staying active running 2-5 miles 6 days a week and weightlifting, found the best bet diet and but dietary changes seem to be the hardest part. Tecfidera seems to be still working well with 0 side effects.
    hope to stay in remission for many, many more years.

Congratulations Ant!!

I remember when you first came in board- being very anxious about your diagnose. I'm truly happy to hear that you are doing so well after 3 years!

You are indeed resilient and what changes you've made have paid off. Keep doing what you're doing as it seems to be working.

I also hope you stay in remission for many years to come
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hey Ant1981!

Wishing you nothing but more of the same. Especially the resilience comment.

We never know what we're made of until faced with a challenge, and if MS is anything it's a challenge.

Comment

Congrats Ant. Sounds like you are managing life with MS head on. Glad you have remained well and are active.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

So glad to hear you are doing well, Ant. Awesome news, thanks for sharing

Peace and Blessings
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Good to see you pop back in for an update. Hopefully you will continue to do well. Keep it going.
            The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

I was mostly AFK (away from keyboard) due to family guests visiting when you originally posted this, so I missed it. Happy anniversary, of sorts. I guess we get points for persevering.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
              X