Round of TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round of TN

Been having a new round of Trigeminal Neuralgia. I haven't had this for a long time. No question... just complaining.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Originally posted by marti View Post
    Been having a new round of Trigeminal Neuralgia. I haven't had this for a long time. No question... just complaining.
    ((Care)) .......
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

So sorry to hear Marti. I hope it is not too bad and resolves quickly.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I have TN as well. It is quiet for a long time, then attacks. I up the amount of Trileptal I take and that eventually takes care of it. It is often associated with a MS flare with me. I truely feel your pain. God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1138 View Post
          I have TN as well. It is quiet for a long time, then attacks. I up the amount of Trileptal I take and that eventually takes care of it. It is often associated with a MS flare with me. I truely feel your pain. God bless you.

Does your TN seem to feel worse each time it kicks in? The duration gets longer for me and the pain is worse. Thanks.
          Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Root Canal and Crown....

Well - about 2 years before my diagnosis I had what I later realized was a totally unnecessary root canal and crown when my dentist and primary doctor both agreed that a very deep cavity in a back molar was encroaching on the nerve and leading to all the pain... it was only like 5 years after my MS diagnosis when reading something about MS and TN I was like... wait a second... huh.... LOL

Comment

Working...
            X