Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a Mistake...

Hi All,
    I made a mistake tonight and took my Tecfidera thinking I had missed it earlier. When I really looked and my Pill Box Organizer I realized I had taken it and now I have double dosed myself. Am I in for some major problems?!?!

Originally posted by Dizzydee View Post
    Hi All,
    I made a mistake tonight and took my Tecfidera thinking I had missed it earlier. When I really looked and my Pill Box Organizer I realized I had taken it and now I have double dosed myself. Am I in for some major problems?!?!
    If you haven't already, contact your neuro to see if you should take today's dosage. I remember one person I knew that did that said it upset her stomach and gave her some diarrhea. I hope you hat you haven't experienced any side effects.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
      If you haven't already, contact your neuro to see if you should take today's dosage. I remember one person I knew that did that said it upset her stomach and gave her some diarrhea. I hope you hat you haven't experienced any side effects.
      Thank you for your reply. I skipped my morning dosage and had no side effects last night. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. I even had a bad dream about it. Glad that's over and done with now. Thanks for your time.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I skipped my morning dosage and had no side effects last night. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. I even had a bad dream about it. Glad that's over and done with now. Thanks for your time.
        Really glad that you had no side effects. Hopefully the bad dream went away too!
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

So glad you did well even taking a double dose. During BG12 (TECFIDERA) testing they did try 3 doses per day, but 2 doses were just as effective with fewer side effects.

I hope Tecfidera serves you well.

Comment

Working...
          X