EMSI Home Phlebotomy - Out of Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMSI Home Phlebotomy - Out of Business

I was using the at-home monthly blood draw option.

Received a message from my mobile phlebotomist that EMSI went Out of Business, have not heard fom Genzyme.

I had one appt remaining so I'm not worried.

Posted on the Genzyme / Lemtrada website:

"On July 3, 2020 Sanofi Genzyme was notified that our Lemtrada Home Phlebotomy Partner, Examination Management Services Inc., (EMSI) has gone out of business. Because of this, unfortunately, all future Lemtrada Home Phlebotomy (lab draw) visits from EMSI have been cancelled. Patient safety is Sanofi Genzyme’s #1 priority and we are working to provide an alternative phlebotomy solution as well as coordinate alternative testing options for your next monthly lab tests. If you have any questions related to this announcement, please contact your healthcare provider or your One to One Nurse at 1-855-557-2483."

Thanks for posting this, pb909. I'm sure it will be of interest for some of our members.
    Hope Lemtrada is working well for you!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      Thanks for posting this, pb909. I'm sure it will be of interest for some of our members.
      Hope Lemtrada is working well for you!
      My Lemtrada was: first round 2015 and second round 2016.

I've now had 2 doses of Ocrevus.

I am PPMS so hard to tell how well these are working...I hope they slowed my disability progression.

Comment

Working...
      X