Total knee replacement update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total knee replacement update

I am now 6 months post-op on my Total Knee Replacement surgery. Saw my surgeon today and he was quite pleased with my progress and exercise routine.

For this reason I do not need to follow-up at 1 year post- op (January) but to follow-up 1 year from today. Woohoo!!!!
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
    I am now 6 months post-op on my Total Knee Replacement surgery. Saw my surgeon today and he was quite pleased with my progress and exercise routine.

For this reason I do not need to follow-up at 1 year post- op (January) but to follow-up 1 year from today. Woohoo!!!!
    Glad to know that you're doing well, SNOOPY!

Your effort and hard work is paying-off.

Wishing you continued recovery success.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Wonderful news, Snoopy! So happy for you
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Congrats Snoopy! So great when Doctors don't want to see us as often!

Hope your recovery continues on the pace you set.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Love it Snoopy!

Comment

That’s great to hear. MS is enough with out having other issues. Text book recoveries are always in question with MS thrown in to the mix.
            It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Good news!
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

So glad to hear your good news! I've known so many women who have had this surgery in the last few years. The doctors must be getting really good at it! It's nice to know some things can be fixed!!
                Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
                X