US Nat'l MS Society is killing its MS Connection forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Nat'l MS Society is killing its MS Connection forums

This is big news in the online community world relating to MS.

The US National MS Society is ending its MS Connection forum system.

The forum system software was functional but kind of quirky and is no longer being developed. The MS Connection site was not the most heavily used, but had a core of dedicated users and a clever interaction between article-length op-ed type articles and the forum itself. Some relevant discussions in their forum software dated back 5 or 10 years or more. It had both MS patients and family members of MS patients.

The Nat'l MS Society is suggesting that people instead use Facebook and Twitter. (I kid you not!)
    59M / RRMS / Dx1987 / Ocrevus

I hope we will always have MSWorld to turn to! This is the best forum and we all need to hang onto it.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I hope we will always have MSWorld to turn to!
      I replied to the announcement lamenting the demise of their forum, noting I would not be using Facebook or Twitter and suggested MS World's forums with a link. Let's hope we see more users and contributors here.
      59M / RRMS / Dx1987 / Ocrevus

Comment

Originally posted by Golgotha View Post
        I replied to the announcement lamenting the demise of their forum, noting I would not be using Facebook or Twitter and suggested MS World's forums with a link. Let's hope we see more users and contributors here.
        Thank you Golgotha!

More members at MS World Forums are always welcome.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X