• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futurama Suicide Booths?

I need any of the following:
    * Futurama suicide booth
    * Strong, instant sedatives so I can just sleep through this
    * Something to make my heard knock this off. I have like 28 more days hooked up to a machine
    i can feel my heart in my neck i hate it. thud thud under my chin. i dont know why i went from being 60 bpm idle to 90 bpm idle suddenly- and any activity shoots it to like 150 170. I just miss my boys. Find me on twitter.
    Agh. Im laying down, but i have to lay down flatter. im palpitating so hard.. ugh

**Jess, you can put your Twitter info in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page Settings > My Settings > Edit Profile - Thanks!**

Originally posted by jess View Post
    I need any of the following:
    * Futurama suicide booth
    * Strong, instant sedatives so I can just sleep through this
    * Something to make my heard knock this off. I have like 28 more days hooked up to a machine
    i can feel my heart in my neck i hate it. thud thud under my chin. i dont know why i went from being 60 bpm idle to 90 bpm idle suddenly- and any activity shoots it to like 150 170. I just miss my boys. Find me on twitter.
    Agh. Im laying down, but i have to lay down flatter. im palpitating so hard.. ugh

**Jess, you can put your Twitter info in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page Settings > My Settings > Edit Profile - Thanks!**
    Hello Jess

From what you have posted, it sounds like you are in very much distress, and I feel bad for what you are going through.

And the fact that you aren't able to be with your boys must be difficult to deal with as well.

Is there someone at the hospital (I'm assuming that you are in the hospital) who could counsel with you, and be a good support for you during this time?

If possible, could you tell us more about what is going on with you?

May you be blessed, and your boys as well. May you get some relief soon.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I have like 28 more days hooked up to a machine
      i can feel my heart in my neck i hate it. thud thud under my chin. i dont know why i went from being 60 bpm idle to 90 bpm idle suddenly- and any activity shoots it to like 150 170.
      Jess - I feel for you! Why are you and what kind of machine are you hooked up to for 28 more days? I assume you are being closely monitored. Are you on some kind of medicine to help your bp? Why are your sons not able to visit you?

I hope you recover soon and you can share more of your story.
      Wishing you well and there are better days ahead for you!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

My sons were kidnapped a couple years ago. I'm on a 30 day heart monitoring kit at home. Cellular EKG device, doctor watching. They'll call me if anything goes amiss or I need to go into the hospital due to something they're seeing. My youngest's 5 th birthday would be coming in a few days. I can't handle it. I just want to sleep until the end of the world.

Comment

Such horrible news, Jess, and I am so sorry to hear about this. Naturally, it would affect your elevated bp.

My advice to you is to please seek a mental health expert asap! This is the most stressful experience that any mother could possibly witness! I hope there has been an ongoing investigation and your sons will be returned to you.

Comment

My sons were kidnapped a couple years ago. I'm on a 30 day heart monitoring kit at home. Cellular EKG device, doctor watching. They'll call me if anything goes amiss or I need to go into the hospital due to something they're seeing. My youngest's 5 th birthday would be coming in a few days. I can't handle it. I just want to sleep until the end of the world.
            Hi Jess

Thank you for helping us understand a bit more about what you're going through.

I can only try to imagine the immense heartbreak of being separated from your sons.

Try to remain hopeful, Jess.

How are you feeling today?

If I read your twitter right, you are recovering from Covid. Do the doctors think that your heart issue is in any way connected?

In any case, I echo Seasha's suggestion of having the professional support of a mental health provider. Online delivery of mental health therapy via video conferencing should be available to you.

Wishing you a much better day today, Jess.
            PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Jess,

I am so sorry to hear about your boys, your illness, and the pain both physically and mentally you are in. Hoping you can find some peace with both. Keep fighting for you and your boys. Praying they find their way back to you.
              Kathy
              DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Hi Jess. I echo what others have said.

I'm both sorry for the pain and heartache you've been through and are continuing to experience. I encourage you to find a mental health professional that can help you. During times like this, meds are often beneficial to return our brain chemistry to "normal" so we can use therapy and other strategies to work on the issues that are contributing to our distress.

I wish the best for you. Thanks for reaching out to us at MSWorld. Please let us know that you are getting some help.
                ~ Faith
                MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hi Jess.

I am so, so, sorry. I can't even imagine the mental pain you are experiencing. May I give you a virtual hug? {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

I hope all is well with your heart (medically). I know it is broken mentally

If you haven't please consider seeking help from the Mental Health Profession in dealing with the mental pain and anguish you are dealing with.

Peace, Blessing, Love, and Light {{{{Hugs}}}}
                  Diagnosed 1984
                  “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you must be going thru mentally.

Praying for the return of you boys and for your health.

May God be with you and your boys.
                    God Bless Us All

Comment

Hi Jess,

How are you doing today? Lots of us sending prayers and good wishes your way. We are here for you! Let us know how you're doing!

Comment

Working...
                      X