Memorial Day 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day 2020

Let's remember with gratitude all who paid with their lives to keep democracy alive.

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
    Let's remember with gratitude all who paid with their lives to keep democracy alive.
    Amen to that, Jer.

I've been watching TCM, which has been showing 72 hours of movies that remind us, and that pay tribute to the fallen.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I am grateful for our military, veterans, wounded warriors and to all the fallen warriors.

My prayers go out to our military and their familes.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
        I am grateful for our military, veterans, wounded warriors and to all the fallen warriors.

My prayers go out to our military and their familes.
        Yes to this and a special memory of all who have fallen in the battle of Covid19.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
          Thanks Jer. All too often, the solemnity of Memorial Day is lost in having a 3 day weekend. Thank you for the reminder, our fallen soldiers paid the ultimate price for our freedom, as did their loved ones.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Some gave all.

I wonder what our fallen brethren would think about our wonderful country's current state of affairs.

A right not exercised is a right lost. Remember what they died for, that is the best way to show gratitude.
            The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
            X