Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrevus June 15

Originally posted by TXGRL View Post
    Thanks, but I'm still "shielding." Going nowhere fast.
    Finally, starting Ocrevus first half dose. I hope it can stop this downward slide
    It's going to be a long road to recovery. I'm transferring to a rehabilitation centre that specializes in neurological therapy. Welcome to the United Kingdom. I wound up in a hospital bed after moving here. It's not what I expected but things are looking up.
    "'Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present--at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'" Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by TXGRL View Post
      Finally, starting Ocrevus first half dose. I hope it can stop this downward slide
      It's going to be a long road to recovery. I'm transferring to a rehabilitation centre that specializes in neurological therapy. Welcome to the United Kingdom. I wound up in a hospital bed after moving here. It's not what I expected but things are looking up.
      Hi TXGRL ~

Wishing you the best with your Ocrevus infusion tomorrow.

Let us know how everything goes, when you can. Thanks!

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Update

[QUOTE=TXGRL;1526125]One round oral steroids, and not allowed anymore.
        I am doing stretches daily.[/QUOTE My neurologist put me in the hospital and gave me 3 days of IV steroids. They may not give me the results I want, at least hopefully they can stop the inflammation.
        "'Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present--at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'" Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Comment

Ocrevus June 15

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          Hi TXGRL ~

Wishing you the best with your Ocrevus infusion tomorrow.

Let us know how everything goes, when you can. Thanks!

Take Care
          Thank you. I'm hopefull it stops the inflammation and I can get my life back.

Comment

Working...
          X