Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remembered my log-in

Hi, I’m back
    I forgot my log-in info and haven’t been able to post in years! I finally found the right combination and here I am.

A quick recap: I was diagnosed in 2011 with mostly left leg weakness and a blurry right eye when my body temp was slightly elevated. My eye returned to normal, but my leg continued to progress. On Copaxone for a couple years, Tecfidera for 2-3 and now on Ocrevus. Had a baclofen pump
    implanted 2014. I now use a rollator around the house and a manual wheelchair for longer distances which my husband is comfortable pushing. I also have a scooter for certain types of outings.

I was approved for SSDI in December, 2018. My LTD provider hired a law firm to handle the paperwork and I was approved in a month. So relieved!

I’ve been happily married for 31 years and we have two beautiful children who live and work in our city, Minneapolis. My parents and my sister live 15 minutes from me, so I have plenty of support.

Thanks for reading through all of this. Now I can respond to and ask questions when appropriate.

Paula

Originally posted by RonPaulaD View Post
    Hi, I’m back
    I forgot my log-in info and haven’t been able to post in years! I finally found the right combination and here I am.

A quick recap: I was diagnosed in 2011 with mostly left leg weakness and a blurry right eye when my body temp was slightly elevated. My eye returned to normal, but my leg continued to progress. On Copaxone for a couple years, Tecfidera for 2-3 and now on Ocrevus. Had a baclofen pump
    implanted 2014. I now use a rollator around the house and a manual wheelchair for longer distances which my husband is comfortable pushing. I also have a scooter for certain types of outings.

I was approved for SSDI in December, 2018. My LTD provider hired a law firm to handle the paperwork and I was approved in a month. So relieved!

I’ve been happily married for 31 years and we have two beautiful children who live and work in our city, Minneapolis. My parents and my sister live 15 minutes from me, so I have plenty of support.

Thanks for reading through all of this. Now I can respond to and ask questions when appropriate.

Paula
    Hello Paula

It's great to hear from you!

Thanks for updating us with what's been going on in your life.

Looking forward to more of your posts!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Ha, I just discovered that I was last on the boards just about a year ago. Seems longer than that. I guess awareness of the passing of time is something to work on!

Paula

Comment

Hi Paula!

Nice to see you posting again
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Ha, I just discovered that I was last on the boards just about a year ago. Seems longer than that. I guess awareness of the passing of time is something to work on!

Paula
          Do you think the awareness of how time passes is changed somewhat when we don't go to work anymore?
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome back, Paula!
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Good to hear your back again! Did you know that you can have your log-in information saved? When you log-in there is a small box on the lower left side called "Remember Me".
              After putting in your password, click that and the next time you visit you will be automatically logged on.

I've been doing it for so long that I've forgotten my password

If you forget again, know that you can always email TechnicalSupport@msworld and they can help you.

Hope to hear more from you!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Welcome back Paula.
                The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

I think that not working has definitely made it more challenging to gauge the passing of time. I was a teacher before the disability, so always had that start and stop time to help define the years passing.
                  Paula

Comment

I think that not working has definitely made it more challenging to gauge the passing of time. I was a teacher before the disability, so always had that start and stop time to help define the years passing.
                    Paula
                    That's understandable for sure, with you having been a teacher!

Comment

Hello Paula and Welcome back.
                      God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
                      X