Regular Exercise ‘Strongly Recommended’ to Ease Fatigue in MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkforrest View Post
    small device happen to be orange in color.
    you put your finger or thumb thru cause it's round and slightly pull around orange and it scores the peel and then you can enter into the peel and open. Don't remember where I bought be a really cheap item using two in one pkg.
    Hi jk

Can this device be used one-handed (using only one hand)?

Thanks!
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
      Hi jk

Can this device be used one-handed (using only one hand)?

Thanks!
      I believe you could do that with effort as in press orange against wall and counter or in lap on towel and press around turn orange and continue pressing till you get to the other side. Try looking it up on google and see if you can find what I'm telling you about. Only got it during the last year so sure they still have them.

Comment

Originally posted by jkforrest View Post
        I believe you could do that with effort as in press orange against wall and counter or in lap on towel and press around turn orange and continue pressing till you get to the other side. Try looking it up on google and see if you can find what I'm telling you about. Only got it during the last year so sure they still have them.
        Thank you, jk.

I'll do some googling and see what I can find.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X