Unknown author...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown author...

We fell asleep in one world and woke up in another. Sudenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mecca is empty.

Hugs & kisses suddenly become weapons, and not visiting parents and friends becomes an act of love.

Suddenly you realize that power, beauty & money are worthless & can’t get you the oxygen you’re fighting for. The world continues its life and it is beautiful. It only puts humans in cages. I think it’s sending us a message:

”You’re not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back remember that you are My guests. Not My masters.”

Very true.

Thank you for sharing.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
      We fell asleep in one world and woke up in another. Sudenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mecca is empty.

Hugs & kisses suddenly become weapons, and not visiting parents and friends becomes an act of love.

Suddenly you realize that power, beauty & money are worthless & can’t get you the oxygen you’re fighting for. The world continues its life and it is beautiful. It only puts humans in cages. I think it’s sending us a message:

”You’re not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back remember that you are My guests. Not My masters.”
      Very profound. Thank you Jer.
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
      X