Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSA decision

Hello,
    Almost a year ago, I posted (with a different user name) about when to know it's time to stop working. Jamie Hall, Esq., answered my post. It ended up that, a month after that post, I had to leave the work force and decided to file for SSA a few months after that. I contacted Jamie and he represented me in the filing and I was approved in January 2020!! I was not notified of the approval from SSA until March 10th because of a secondary review process. I am so thankful for the outcome!

I feel pretty lucky that I was approved with only my medical records, as I know this is not the norm.
    I found Jamie and his staff to be very professional, extremely helpful and easy to communicate with.
    I am so thankful for his services and I am not sure that I would have been approved so quickly without his representation. For me, I was having cognitive/fatigue issues and those forms were overwhelming. Also, I live in CA and being in a different state was not an issue at all!

Best wishes to all who are considering filing with the SSA for disability. It is not an easy decision, but thankfully, we have a wonderful person in Jamie willing to assist us
    Jeanette

Congrats to both you and Jamie!

Agree the SSA forms are tough when struggling with cognitive and fatigue issues.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
    X