Reintroduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reintroduction

Hi everyone! Its been 5 years since my last post. I'm getting bored with Facebook and decided to come back here tonight. Well, early morning. I can't sleep... I see many familiar names! I look forward to getting to know all the newer folks!

I'd like to update my profile photo and signature but can find that option. Can someone point me in the right direction? TIA
    7/17/05 Bells Palsy Sx, 8/25/05 MS Dx, 10/14/05-2/8/07 Rebif, 11/07-02/12 Cymbalta, 12/27/07-2/1/18 Copaxone, 2/18/18 Tecfidera
    I used to think I was Wonder Woman. Now I'm just thankful I'm married to Superman!

Originally posted by LoisLane View Post
    Hi everyone! Its been 5 years since my last post. I'm getting bored with Facebook and decided to come back here tonight. Well, early morning. I can't sleep... I see many familiar names! I look forward to getting to know all the newer folks!

I'd like to update my profile photo and signature but can find that option. Can someone point me in the right direction? TIA
    Hi LoisLane

Great to see you!

On the black bar at the top of page, click on your user name. Then, in the drop down, choose Settings.

On the left, under My Settings -> My Profile -> Edit Profile Picture or Edit Signature.

Hope this helps!
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome back! Hope we see more of you.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

On the black bar at the top of page, click on your user name. Then, in the drop down, choose Settings.

On the left, under My Settings -> My Profile -> Edit Profile Picture or Edit Signature.

Hope this helps!
        Thanks KoKo! I got my signature updated but my photo won't upload. It's possibly too large? I'm trying to do this on my phone. I'll try again using my laptop.
        7/17/05 Bells Palsy Sx, 8/25/05 MS Dx, 10/14/05-2/8/07 Rebif, 11/07-02/12 Cymbalta, 12/27/07-2/1/18 Copaxone, 2/18/18 Tecfidera
        I used to think I was Wonder Woman. Now I'm just thankful I'm married to Superman!

Comment

Originally posted by LoisLane View Post
          Thanks KoKo! I got my signature updated but my photo won't upload. It's possibly too large? I'm trying to do this on my phone. I'll try again using my laptop.
          Good luck - let us know if the upload doesn't work.
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I remember you! Glad to have you back
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
              I remember you! Glad to have you back
              Cool! I made two friends off this group. One is MamaBug. She and I have actually met in person several times. My mom used to live about 30 minutes away.

Comment

Lois!

It's so good to see you back! I enjoy our Facebook connection, and it will be great to have you here too.

But I do miss seeing you in person since your Mom moved away from Kansas.

Keep posting! 😀
                ~ Faith
                MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

hello

hello every one

Comment

Working...
                  X