Weighing Devices- Best Approach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weighing Devices- Best Approach?

Hi everyone! Wanted to know your thoughts on the best weighing device. Created a short survey and would love to hear more about what you think. If you'd be interested in the topic, I'd love to talk more about it. Thanks
    Last edited by KoKo; 02-21-2020, 10:43 AM. Reason: deleted survey link

Originally posted by spunyarthi3 View Post
    Hi everyone! Wanted to know your thoughts on the best weighing device. Created a short survey and would love to hear more about what you think. If you'd be interested in the topic, I'd love to talk more about it. Thanks
    Hi spunyarthi

We omitted your survey url/link due to MSWorld Guideline #9.

STUDIES, QUESTIONNAIRES, AND SURVEYS: MSWorld does not post studies, questionnaires, or surveys on the MSWorld message boards. Direct requests for such information in chat rooms is prohibited. Questions? Email : letusknow@msworld.org

Thank you for your understanding!
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I have a hoyer lift with a scale that attaches between the sling and the crossbar. The Hoyer scale was VERY expensive, so I bought a hanging scale used for hunting or agricultural purposes. It seems to be pretty accurate. I needed to track my weight while trying to lose a few pounds and it worked fine for that.

Comment

Working...
      X