Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty to Ocrevus

Hello
    I was on ty for 4+ years then dr said it would be good to start on orcevus. So when i did the ocrevus i had terrible side effects so 6 months later i was so scared to do it again....i went back on ty!

Has anyone else have done that.....

Thanks
    [

:sun: LIGHT and LOVE --Stacey

DX-1997(17)
    RX-97-06(All-BARC(and)Rebif again!

Or

Or have you just gotten worse because u switched to ocevous?
    Thx
    [

DX-1997(17)

Comment

Unfortunately, your story is one I’ve heard many times. For some reason, many Tysabri switchers don’t do well. Unfortunately, moving back will be dependent on your insurance. Ocrevus, like Rituxin, is considered an immunosuppressant, and belongs to one of those prescreening questions you answer before each infusion. However, now your answer will be yes. If you are JC+, I doubt you’ll be approved. Good luck.

Comment

Hi somalee. So are you already approved and back on Ty? I have remained in Ty. We considered a switch, but decided to stay put since pretty stable and JCV negative
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Plse forgive me! Not Ty but Tecfadera

Hello
          Oh my this is such a MS brain type of mistake! I have been on Ty before! But i have been on tecfadera for 4+ yrs before trying ocrevus. Then ive gone back to tecfadera!! Which i am concerned if that was the best decision to do?
          I am so concerned on what i should have done or do!
          [

DX-1997(17)

Comment

Hello somalee, I was on Tec (can't remember how long) until I started showing some progression
            so I went on Ocrevus. So far I am doing well with it.

Why did you stop taking TEC? Was your neuro ok with you going back to Tec?
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
            X