Stomach Bloating! Heat related ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stomach Bloating! Heat related ???

Does anyone else have this issue? I have been dealing with crazy stomach bloating (look 6 mos pregnant) for several years now. I know this can be common, but my bloating happens when my body gets hot: hot baths, hot showers, working out, etc). I've asked my GI and Primary Care docs and they've never heard of this trigger. I'm starting to think it's MS related as I am very heat sensitive. Has anyone else experienced this????

Originally posted by BalletBunny View Post
    Does anyone else have this issue? I have been dealing with crazy stomach bloating (look 6 mos pregnant) for several years now. I know this can be common, but my bloating happens when my body gets hot: hot baths, hot showers, working out, etc). I've asked my GI and Primary Care docs and they've never heard of this trigger. I'm starting to think it's MS related as I am very heat sensitive. Has anyone else experienced this????
    Hi BalletBunny

I can't remember ever hearing about stomach bloating from MS heat sensitivity.

With all of the odd symptoms that MS causes, I suppose that it's possible.

Looking forward to seeing other responses!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I've noticed this too, but being male and never having been pregnant I cannot say how many months along I am.

But I've noticed that I go through similar spells. Having problems with my bowels and MS hug/torso issues, I attributed it to stomach and/or intestinal muscles getting lazy or wanting some time off. (But who knows if that's correct.)

What I have found is that intermittent fasting, my diet, water intake and exercise amounts seem to be variables in this equation.
      59M / RRMS / Dx1987 / Ocrevus

Comment

Working...
      X