No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing everyone a joyous holiday season and a happy new year!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
      Hope you all have a holiday season filled with peace and goodwill!

Comment

Peace - Love - Happiness - to everyone!

Merry Christmas!
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          Peace - Love - Happiness - to everyone!

Merry Christmas!
          Peace, Love, and Happiness!

Oh, KoKo! You reminded me of my hippie days with such an expression, which, I am certain was way before you came along!

I was so blessed to have spent Christmas with my mother who is 99 and in very good health with a sharp, amazing mind still living on her own. She is a sweetheart; her face and demeanor are so bright, along with her sense of humor, I truly treasured the day with my mother.

Thanks to everyone for all the warm holiday wishes and especially the Hippie Holidays from you, KoKo! opps, I meant Happy Holidays, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Myoak View Post
            Peace, Love, and Happiness!

Oh, KoKo! You reminded me of my hippie days with such an expression, which, I am certain was way before you came along!

I was so blessed to have spent Christmas with my mother who is 99 and in very good health with a sharp, amazing mind still living on her own. She is a sweetheart; her face and demeanor are so bright, along with her sense of humor, I truly treasured the day with my mother.

Thanks to everyone for all the warm holiday wishes and especially the Hippie Holidays from you, KoKo! opps, I meant Happy Holidays, of course!
            Hi Myoak

Glad to hear that you had a great Christmas with your Mother!

And also that I (unintentionally) brought back memories of your hippie days!

Take Care
            PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
            X