Happy Holidays to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays to all

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Solstice, I'm wishing you all peace and wellness during this festive time of the year. As we celebrate with our loved ones, let us remember those who are less fortunate and pray for their well being and needs being met.

Let us celebrate the gifts of love, friendship, empathy and tolerance for all

Much love to you and may the next year bring better health to you all
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
    Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Solstice, I'm wishing you all peace and wellness during this festive time of the year. As we celebrate with our loved ones, let us remember those who are less fortunate and pray for their well being and needs being met.
    Yes! Happy holidays. May your celebrations be filled with warmth, meaning and love.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Yes! Wishing everyone a happy holiday and healthy new year.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Enjoy the season folks!
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I’m ready to eat some good food and the deserts, oh man! Cookies, Mississippi mud pie, punch bowl cake, pumpkin pie... so many goodies. Bye bye discipline, see you next year.

Merry Christmas y’all.
          The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
            I’m ready to eat some good food and the deserts, oh man! Cookies, Mississippi mud pie, punch bowl cake, pumpkin pie... so many goodies. Bye bye discipline, see you next year.

Merry Christmas y’all.
            Severely jealous! Mississippi is only second to NOLA when it come to amazing food, imo.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post

Merry Christmas y’all.
              LOL - sounds yummy, but what are Mississippi mud pies?
              I made chocolate rum balls, dairy free fudge - and rice crispie treats dipped in chocolate for the grandkids.
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a blessed holiday season and upcoming year. May next year be the year for a cure for MS.
                Or at least a new drug that Huey Lewis would approve of.

I wish you well...

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To All.
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

Merry Christmas! I'll take some of that mud pie and the rum balls, please. I can trade eggnog or fruitcake cookies (both of which have been a big hit here).

May you all find some peace during this holiday season!

Comment

ME TOO

THANKS ME TOO

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                        LOL - sounds yummy, but what are Mississippi mud pies?
                        I made chocolate rum balls, dairy free fudge - and rice crispie treats dipped in chocolate for the grandkids.
                        https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/...sippi-mud-pie/

We modify it to be GF.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
                          Severely jealous! Mississippi is only second to NOLA when it come to amazing food, imo.
                          We live in MS but from NOLA so we eat good.

Comment

Wishing everyone a joyous holiday season. May it be a safe, healthy, and happy season.
                            Kathy
                            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Wishing everyone a blessed holiday and a prosperous new year!
                              Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Working...
                              X