First Infusion 10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Infusion 10/16

I have my first infusion scheduled for next week. I have been reading everything posted here. I am nervous, but I still think this is the best medication for me right now. I know lots of people like Tysabri, but my doctor and I are not fans (this is a personal decision for me - not at all discouraging anyone on Tysabri - whatever works for each of us ).

I hope it goes well.
    Diagnosed RRMS 4/7/15, symptoms for 8 months prior. Copaxone 4/27/15

Originally posted by Boymom123 View Post
    I have my first infusion scheduled for next week. I have been reading everything posted here. I am nervous, but I still think this is the best medication for me right now. I know lots of people like Tysabri, but my doctor and I are not fans (this is a personal decision for me - not at all discouraging anyone on Tysabri - whatever works for each of us ).

I hope it goes well.
    Hi Boymom

Good luck with your infusion next week!

Hope it goes 'smooth as silk' for you.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I just read your post in the Serious Infections thread. I am interested in what your neuro says about monitoring.

I wish you all the best on Ocrevus.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Lots of luck to you. Let us know how it goes.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Hydrate before and during. I peed 10-12 times during the infusion time and had no reaction after going home nor the days following.

Comment

Day After Infusion One

Well, finding a vein yesterday was fun (yes I was very well hydrated, from day before and that morning) but otherwise was uneventful. No problems with itching or any other reactions, other than sleepiness from the benadryl.

Feeling ok today, no problems. So I guess that's good? FIngers crossed that the next one is ok too.
            Diagnosed RRMS 4/7/15, symptoms for 8 months prior. Copaxone 4/27/15

Comment

Originally posted by Boymom123 View Post
              Well, finding a vein yesterday was fun (yes I was very well hydrated, from day before and that morning) but otherwise was uneventful. No problems with itching or any other reactions, other than sleepiness from the benadryl.

Feeling ok today, no problems. So I guess that's good? FIngers crossed that the next one is ok too.
              Good to know that the infusion went well for you!

Take Care
              PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
              ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I am so glad your infusion went well.
                God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
                X