Montel Willamx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montel Willamx

I just saw Montel the other night on the show The Resident. He wasn't on long. doing a part on being a talk host., just like many yrs ago when he had his own talk show.

Shoo
    Shoo

How did he seem? I haven't seen him in anything in awhile. Trying to remember - did he do the stem cell treatment?
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Cool. That's one of this week's TV shows that I had on my "maybe" list to watch on my Roku. I'll have to check it out.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Stroke!

It was quiet, but Montel had a rare type of stroke. He first said he overdid it at the gym, but later came out to the public about having had a near brush with death...Google it if a Montel fan. So glad he's well now.
        Tawanda

Comment

Originally posted by Shoo View Post
          I just saw Montel the other night on the show The Resident. He wasn't on long. doing a part on being a talk host., just like many yrs ago when he had his own talk show.

Shoo
          Thanks Shoo, I haven't thought about Montel in awhile.

I googled and found several recent videos with him appearing on various talk shows.

He appears to be in great physical shape, with no visible MS that I could tell.

He was officially dx'd in 1999, but had symptoms for longer than that.

Take Care
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X