No announcement yet.

Where has everyone gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to hear from you, Kimba, as we have missed you!
    Sorry that you've had some hard times and hope things are looking up for you.
    Looking forward to hearing more from you
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
      Hello Kim

It is so great to hear from you!

I often wonder how you have been doing, and miss seeing your thoughtful input on the message boards. Miss you as moderator and active member!

Sorry to learn about the setbacks and recent challenges that you have been dealing with. Hopefully you get a reprieve, and have better days.

Looking forward to having you around here more often!

Take Care
      Thankyou KoKo,
      Have missed you too! ❤
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
        It's good to hear from you, Kimba, as we have missed you!
        Sorry that you've had some hard times and hope things are looking up for you.
        Looking forward to hearing more from you
        Thankyou Seasha ❤
        Have missed you too!
        Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

OMGoodness Kimba you certainly have had some setbacks.

I hope you are starting to feel much better.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
            OMGoodness Kimba you certainly have had some setbacks.

I hope you are starting to feel much better.
            Thanks, REG53 ❤
            Kimba

Comment

Yes; Kimba. It's good to hear from you again!
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
                Yes; Kimba. It's good to hear from you again!
                Thanks, Mamabug!
                Kimba

Comment

Still here. Waging a six month battle with the NDIS - (Australia’s National Disability Insurance Scheme). It is a bureaucratic nightmare.
                  Yes, I’m approved, and yay they pay for a cleaner. There’s a plan manager ($1500 p.a.), a plan reviewer ($1500), an OT assessor ($2000 a trip) and on and on and on.
                  I had a recliner/lift chair approved in April. PT and GP said I needed it. Rollator, scooter, saggy lounge and exciting falls have wrecked my back and shoulders. It’s been complete screw-up. I’d have bought the bloody thing myself except they assured me it was on its way.
                  Phone calls, emails, texts waiting, waiting, waiting.
                  Yes, I am pleased about the free cleaner.
                  The plan people treat you like you’re an idiot, and know nothing about MS.
                  They’re obsessed with “community involvement”. Would I like to go out more? Do I need a social worker to take me to the supermarket? NO, I need a bloody lift chair.
                  So, that’s me. Sitting on a saggy couch, trying to be polite to people who are driving me nuts.
                  Could be worse.
                  Love to all. 💕

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
                    Still here. Waging a six month battle with the NDIS - (Australia’s National Disability Insurance Scheme). It is a bureaucratic nightmare.
                    Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
                    I had a recliner/lift chair approved in April. PT and GP said I needed it. Rollator, scooter, saggy lounge and exciting falls have wrecked my back and shoulders. It’s been complete screw-up. I’d have bought the bloody thing myself except they assured me it was on its way.
                    Phone calls, emails, texts waiting, waiting, waiting.

Hello Thinkimjob

Thanks for checking in with us!

Sorry that you have to go through so much stress and frustration trying to get your lift recliner. What a pain!

I couldn't do without my recliner for very long, as I use it for sleeping.

Hopefully you get yours soon.

And also hope you are able to check in more often, to let us know how you are doing. Always like hearing from you, Thinkimjob

Take Care
                    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello Thinkimjob, I can certainly can relate about the ins. com's. I remember one time I finally broke down and cried. So frustrating.

I hope you don't have to wait much longer on your lift chair.
                      God Bless Us All

Comment

Good to see you, Think! Have been missing you. Hope that chair arrives soon enough and you get exactly what you asked for.

Red tape is red tape, no matter where you live. I've been going through that getting my scooter repaired. Waiting 3 months now.

Let us know when it arrives and take care!
                        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hope things resolve for you Think! I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. Good to see a post from you.

Likewise Kimba - glad to see a post from you!
                          Kathy
                          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
                          X