Black Seed Oil & Turmeric for ms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Seed Oil & Turmeric for ms

I've been hearing a lot of things on 2 things that supposedly help with ms: Black Seed Oil & Turmeric pills. Anyone have any feedback or knowledge on these?

Originally posted by earth2mac View Post
    I've been hearing a lot of things on 2 things that supposedly help with ms: Black Seed Oil & Turmeric pills. Anyone have any feedback or knowledge on these?
    Hello earth2mac

I've seen a lot of info on turmeric as being beneficial for MS, as well as for other conditions. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

Haven't heard much about black seed oil, so I'll have to google that one.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo
      I've seen a lot of info on turmeric as being beneficial for MS,
      Ditto. But supposedly, the "good stuff"/chemical we want out of turmeric is poorly absorbed by the body. Dr. Steven Gundry stated that one should always use turmeric with black pepper (he said any good curry already does this).
      59M / RRMS / Dx1987 / Ocrevus

Comment

Originally posted by Golgotha View Post
        Ditto. But supposedly, the "good stuff"/chemical we want out of turmeric is poorly absorbed by the body. Dr. Steven Gundry stated that one should always use turmeric with black pepper (he said any good curry already does this).
        I've noticed that most turmeric supplements are sold as a turmeric and black pepper combo now.

(Golgotha - the youtube link you provided with Dr. Gundy was about lectins, and no reference to MS. You may put it in your profile, though)

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X