3 checked in this last week.

GOALS REACHED:
    --
    GOALS MISSED:
    ?
    Other:
    I think, mostly, we didn't track.

For new Exercisers:
    Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know how you did last week, and to set goals for the following week
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Didn't make goals

I think that my tracker wasn't working accurately, but, I wouldn't have made goals anyways. I know I didn't get many steps in, and I only exercised one day.

I need to get back to exercising. I've had toe issues for so long. They were kind of mostly resolved, but I got my bare foot, on my healing toe, stepped on yesterday by a kid with cowboy boots. So, it's sore and likely bruised. Hurts to wear shoes to the gym.

I'm not sure if I'm setting goals for next week.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Oh ouch, Mamabug! Toes are so sensitive anyway.

I didn't set any goals but continue to play with grandchilden and garden weeding and harvesting.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I know all about the tracker issues mamabug, hopefully it can be resolved by the time your toe has healed.

Enjoy those grandkids Seasha but dont let the weeds take over....

I haven't really been holding myself accountable in regards to exercise goals so.......I managed to get my 2 nights of jiu jitsu in and made it to the gym once this cycle.

My goals for next check in are....
        2 nights of bjj
        3 days in the gym
        3 3 mile runs
        The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
        X