Sudden blurry vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden blurry vision

Here's a new one for me. I think this happened once before, but not sure. I was dozing off on the couch and when I got up my eyes (especially the right one) was all blurry. I put my glasses on, thinking I needed to clear things up, but it didn't work.

I've been fighting and treating a UTI so wondered if this could have something to do with the blurriness.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Along with fatigue and heat, infections can cause MS symptoms to appear. However, if it doesn't clear in 24-48 hours, let your neuro know. It may be optic neuritis. Hope it goes away, along with the UTI.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
      Along with fatigue and heat, infections can cause MS symptoms to appear. However, if it doesn't clear in 24-48 hours, let your neuro know. It may be optic neuritis. Hope it goes away, along with the UTI.
      Thanks so much. This was a shock, but it did clear up after awhile. I was thinking back to last week when my right foot went numb. It's always been the left so this kind of rattled me too. I'm on antibiotics for the UTI and will see a urologist in August.

This all surprises me since my current neuro thinks my MS has "burned itself out". I don't understand this thinking.
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

When you get symptoms from heat, fatigue, or infections, it doesn't mean that your MS is active and you are getting a relapse. Sometimes, an infection can lead to a relapse, but many times, it is just a worsening of symptoms while the infection is still going. Glad to hear the vision resolved.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X