FDA approves generic Lyrica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FDA approves generic Lyrica

"On July 19, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved multiple applications for first generics of Lyrica (pregabalin) for the management of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy, for the management of postherpetic neuralgia, as an adjunctive therapy for the treatment of partial onset seizures in patients 17 years of age and older, for the management of fibromyalgia, and for the management of neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury."

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres..._source=Eloqua
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

KoKo, Thank you so much for posting this.

I have started back on Lyrica since I saw this.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
      KoKo, Thank you so much for posting this.

I have started back on Lyrica since I saw this.
      That's good to know, REG.

Hope you get good results and relief!

Take Care
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Update, I started back on Lyrica and it helped my burning feet but It has started to affect my eye sight, I am having burry vision. This is one of the reasons I came off of it before. I was just hoping for the best because I was in pain and because it is generic now,
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
          Update, I started back on Lyrica and it helped my burning feet but It has started to affect my eye sight, I am having burry vision. This is one of the reasons I came off of it before. I was just hoping for the best because I was in pain and because it is generic now,
          Reg

Darn! Was hoping for you that this wouldn't mess up your eyes again.

Back to the drawing board.....

Take Care

Comment

Working...
          X