Unable to access messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to access messages

Hello. When I click on the envelope icon to view or send messages I get the following error:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Has my account been disabled for some reason?
    Holly

Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner.
    - The Replacements

Hi Holly~

Sorry you are experiencing problems. I see no reason why your acct was disabled.

I will send a message along to the tech support people in the morning (too tired now) or you can email them at technicalsupport@msworld.org
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Golightly View Post
      Hello. When I click on the envelope icon to view or send messages I get the following error:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Has my account been disabled for some reason?
      Holly

The Private Message feature is not available for members to access, at this time.

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Ahh - the envelope meaning private messaging! Thanks for clearing this up, KoKo.
        That's how tired I was last night - I glossed over this part.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
          Ahh - the envelope meaning private messaging! Thanks for clearing this up, KoKo.
          That's how tired I was last night - I glossed over this part.
          No problem Seasha! (you made the effort to reply, even when exhausted)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks, Seasha and Koko! I vaguely remember asking this question several years ago but could not find my original thread. I will strive to remember the answer this time, but apologize if I ask it again in 2023 or 2024 ; )
            Holly

Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner.
            - The Replacements

Comment

Thanks, Seasha and Koko! I vaguely remember asking this question several years ago but could not find my original thread. I will strive to remember the answer this time, but apologize if I ask it again in 2023 or 2024 ; )
              Not to worry Holly!

Comment

Working...
              X