Posting more when not doing well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting more when not doing well

Hi there friends! Thank you for letting jump back in more often recently. It is because I haven’t been doing to well...sadly...I am laying here with more time to read and post too.

Please know that when I am not here it isn’t that I don’t care, but I have such a busy household with two teens, two dogs and a traveling husband. (Used to have a full time demanding job, but that is no longer.).

When I am feeling good and am so busy (and probably overdoing it) and just don’t get on this board. So sorry!!

I just want to thank you all for always being here....such good friends that I have never met in person but am very grateful for everyday!! ❤️

Originally posted by MyGirlsMom View Post
    Hi there friends! Thank you for letting jump back in more often recently. It is because I haven’t been doing to well...sadly...I am laying here with more time to read and post too.

Please know that when I am not here it isn’t that I don’t care, but I have such a busy household with two teens, two dogs and a traveling husband. (Used to have a full time demanding job, but that is no longer.).

When I am feeling good and am so busy (and probably overdoing it) and just don’t get on this board. So sorry!!

I just want to thank you all for always being here....such good friends that I have never met in person but am very grateful for everyday!! ❤️
    MyGirlsMom

We certainly wish that you were feeling better, but we're glad to have you here, when you can be, sharing your thoughts and experiences.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

That's what we're here for, MGM! Though the good times and bad - always!
      Hope better times come your way soon!
      Take care
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by MyGirlsMom View Post

I understand. I spend more time here when I need you all more.. when I'm feeling worse. Or when I know that someone here needs an extra ear. Hope things slow down for you and your energy picks up.
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

It is really true. When I am enjoying life I don’t think to post. It is probably not fair to the newly diagnosed. They could get the impression that it is all terrible.

On the other hand, when I am feeing good I am hestitant to post in case it would annoy or frustrate someone who is having a rough time. Also, I am always afraid I might jinks it.

Thank you for thinking of everyone here. I hope your hiatus is only temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
            MyGirlsMom

We certainly wish that you were feeling better, but we're glad to have you here, when you can be, sharing your thoughts and experiences.

Take Care
            I couldn't have said it better!
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Working...
            X