Homeopathy anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeopathy anyone?

Does anyone have any information about Homeopathy products? I'm looking at the Hyland brand but don't know enough about them.

I seem to remember trying one or two years ago, but can't really remember how it went. I probably didn't stick with it long enough to really see any results.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Originally posted by marti View Post
    Does anyone have any information about Homeopathy products? I'm looking at the Hyland brand but don't know enough about them.

I seem to remember trying one or two years ago, but can't really remember how it went. I probably didn't stick with it long enough to really see any results.
    Homeopathy, like magnetism, has been around since the 1500’s.
    If it actually worked, thinking maybe no need for penicillin.
    The “placebo effect”, mind you, at 30% effectiveness, is actually about as good as the old ABC drugs. 🤷*♀️

Comment

we use the Hyland brand children's cough an cold and the children's nighttime products for our kids as well as ourselves, it works.
      The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

I have used it before, but can't remember what for. However, I do currently use one (when needed) when I catch a cold virus and it clears up in about 3 days instead of the usual week or so. It's called Virex by Micro-West.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X