GREAT NEWS TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT NEWS TODAY

I AM HAPPY TO SHARE MY GREAT NEWS WITH EVERYONE. I WAS JUST APPROVED AT THE INITIAL
    STAGE TODAY. I DID SIGN UP FOR REPRESENTATION WITH JAMIE HALL, THE DISABILITY ATTORNEY ON THIS BOARD. JAMIE WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH HIS ADVICE, GUIDANCE AND KNOWLEDGE.
    MY EXPERIENCE WITH JAMIE WAS WONDERFUL. HE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND ENCOURAGED ME TO CALL WHENEVER I HAD QUESTIONS.
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS APPLYING.

Originally posted by cavan View Post
    I AM HAPPY TO SHARE MY GREAT NEWS WITH EVERYONE. I WAS JUST APPROVED AT THE INITIAL
    STAGE TODAY. I DID SIGN UP FOR REPRESENTATION WITH JAMIE HALL, THE DISABILITY ATTORNEY ON THIS BOARD. JAMIE WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH HIS ADVICE, GUIDANCE AND KNOWLEDGE.
    MY EXPERIENCE WITH JAMIE WAS WONDERFUL. HE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND ENCOURAGED ME TO CALL WHENEVER I HAD QUESTIONS.
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS APPLYING.
    Good for you, cavan! Glad to know that things went well.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Congrats. That is wonderful news. I am really happy you had a great experience with Jaime with a great outcome!
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Congratulations! I'm sorry that you are ailing enough to qualify for SSDI, but glad you won this part of the battle. Far too many people spend years fighting for what they deserve.

I wish you well...

Comment

Kathy

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
          Congrats. That is wonderful news. I am really happy you had a great experience with Jaime with a great outcome!
          Thank you Kathy. It is one less thing for me to stress about. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Now I can just worry about my health.
          Dealing with Jamie was a pleasure.

Comment

Thank you KoKo

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
            Good for you, cavan! Glad to know that things went well.

Take Care
            Thank you KoKo.

Comment

Marco

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your well wishes.

Comment

Working...
              X