One more insomnia question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more insomnia question

Sorry. Is it better to NOT sleep or to get some sleep thanks to meds?

I know beyond a doubt that if I don't take SOMETHING at night I will be awake till dawn. I've been fighting meds and experimenting with them and supplements, wine, CBD oil etc etc. But I'm worried because this is a nightly thing. So, is it better to just have a few sleepless nights or would it be better to take something every night and get some sleep?

They recently found blood in my urine without an infection. So I have one more thing to worry about. Ultrasound is being set up and a trip to the urologist.

Appreciate your opinions.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

I would think getting sleep of any kind (medicated) would be preferable. Sleep deprivation is so miserable. It impacts your quality of life so much.

I rarely have difficulty sleeping but have daughters who do. One has such severe sleep disorder that she has hallucinations when waking.(A German Shepherd puppy sitting on her nightstand is the most common.)

Did you try the CBD gummies? Did they make any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by kmallory1 View Post
      I would think getting sleep of any kind (medicated) would be preferable. Sleep deprivation is so miserable. It impacts your quality of life so much.

I rarely have difficulty sleeping but have daughters who do. One has such severe sleep disorder that she has hallucinations when waking.(A German Shepherd puppy sitting on her nightstand is the most common.)

Did you try the CBD gummies? Did they make any difference?

I agree with you. I did try to CBD but I have to work on my timing. I took them too late and it still took a long time to fall asleep. But, I did sleep some. Thanks.
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
      X