Exercise Group Checkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Group Checkin

With Mamabug on vacation, I will be posting an ongoing thread here instead of a weekly one. If anyone needs a boost and/or support for keeping your exercise goals, please join in.

Last week 4 checked in:
    3 made goal
    1 made partial goal.

For new Exercisers:
    Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know how you did last week, and to set goals for the following week.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

I didn't set any goals for this week and I was rather lazy...I consider it a reset.

I did get my Jiu Jitsu training in twice and I competed Saturday. I also ran 4.21 miles Tuesday and did a bunch of various calisthenics.

I'll refrain from setting goals for now and just glide though my reset until I decide to tighten up.

Keep it going.
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

I didn't set any goals for this week also as I have family visiting. Have been playing with grandchildren - my goal is to enjoy every moment with them

Comment

Where did everyone geaux?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
          Where did everyone geaux?
          Mamabug is on vacation, and I'm going to check-in only once a month, unless my activity level changes one way or another.
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
            Mamabug is on vacation, and I'm going to check-in only once a month, unless my activity level changes one way or another.
            Gotcha. Hope to see you reporting in soon. Take care.

Comment

Well it's Thursday so I'll check in. Exercise has been a little slow. Still not hitting the weights but I've got some inflammation in my left elbow (golfers elbow?) so I'm taking it slow. No runs either. Only got one night of jiu jitsu this week but I had a bunch of other things going on.

I'm on vacation next week, I might check in though, especially if I get anything accomplished. Hope you guys are doing well.

Comment

Hi Boudreaux

Well it's Thursday so I'll check in. Exercise has been a little slow. Still not hitting the weights but I've got some inflammation in my left elbow (golfers elbow?) so I'm taking it slow. No runs either. Only got one night of jiu jitsu this week but I had a bunch of other things going on.
                I believe that it's better to take things slower, temporarily, than to be all gung-ho and hurt ourselves for long term.

I'm on vacation next week, I might check in though, especially if I get anything accomplished. Hope you guys are doing well.
                Hope that you have a wonderful vacation Boudreaux!
                PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                  I didn't set any goals for this week also as I have family visiting. Have been playing with grandchildren - my goal is to enjoy every moment with them
                  Goal met Enjoying every minute of play and make believe and on the floor playing with toys with them. I had a free stretch of time today and weeded in the garden. It's been neglected with all the family here, but we are eating lots of veggies!

Comment

Working...
                  X